10 reasons to drink Rose Bud Teas
I recently came across Rose Bud Tea and fell in love, It’s a mellow flavor and honestly it’s just simply elegant and beautiful nd bought back a flood of memories just from the scent. Isn’t amazing how a scent can do that?
You can read my review HERE.
I never expected the tea to taste to good and when I researched it found out how good it can be for you. Below you will find the 10 reasons (there are more) but these 10 are the foremost best reasons to add Rose Bud Tea to your Tea Cabinet.
- It clears toxins and heat from the body. As a result it has a cooling effect on the body.
- It can relieve from sore throat, runny nose and blocked bronchial tubes.
- It is useful to people those prone to chest problems by fighting against infections.
- Rose tea helps to fight the infection in the digestive tract and re-establish the normal bacterial population of the intestines.
- It relieves fluid retention and hastens the elimination of wastes through kidneys.
- It is a wonderful remedy for dysentery, diarrhea and gastro enteritis.
- It is a laxative. It works as a remedy for all liver problems including sluggishness and constipation. [ding, ding, ding… the bells are going off!]
- It cleanses the liver and gall bladder and promotes bile flow.
Open more of the Tea Vault here: